- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for specific accounts / industries.
- Ensuring proper and timely coverage of accounts.
- Achievement of market share and profitable revenue targets in assigned accounts.
- Working cooperatively with different company departments to present proper solution for each account.
- Demonstrate creativity in penetrating and winning high volume and large relevant projects in the market.
- Grow accounts profitable revenue and share penetration in portfolio of accounts assigned.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements and automated processes using computerized / automated systems.
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is both implementable and competitive.
- Understanding both technical designs and specifications.
- Analyzing and documenting the required data and information.
- Evaluating information harvested through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Streams, was established as a joint stock company in Dec 2014 to cater for the vast demand required for high quality and innovative technology services and solutions for documents and enterprise content management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Streams
In addition to its developed and tailored solutions for...