- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Project Bonus.
About the Job
We are interested to expand our software development capabilities with a new qualified team due to our latest success of winning the national project of Highway Surveillance and automatic toll collection in Egypt serving the traffic department of the Egyptian Ministry of Interior
- We are targeting a team of engineers/developers to support our existing team of programmers, testers, and support officers.
- where every developer will learn more than one technology, can assume more than one role, and perform code reviews for his/her peers
- Willing to face challenges to solve real-life problems, propose new ideas and take initiative to implement them, and will be encouraged to share knowledge with their peers at every opportunity.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Outsourcing/Offshoring
Experienced in any of the following:
- JS libraries
- Graphical tools
- Excellent technical English - and the ability to learn from documentation in an unsupervised manner.
- Problem-solving skills - and the ability to approach problems employing mathematical principles.
- A solid foundation in data structures and common programming paradigms - OOP, design patterns, and asynchronous/event-based coding.
- Planning, patience, and perseverance - being able to plan ahead of actual coding and adhere to best practices till the end.
- Curiosity and open-mindedness - knowing that a good programmer needs real-world knowledge in addition to technical skills.
- Paying attention to code readability, performance, scalability, and robustness
About this Company
eSmartsoft Information Systems Ltd., is an Egyptian Shareholding Software House, in business since 2002, specialized in the development and implementation of Readymade-software-products.
See all Careers and Jobs at eSmartSoft
Over the years, eSmartsoft has successfully created a set of software tools...