- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission up to 70% + Bouns
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties and taking professional photographs to these properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Keeping up to date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial sector.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during their visits and inspections of any property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Horizon Real Estate is a full service Residential & Rental Real Estate Brokerage, marketing & consultancy,
See all Careers and Jobs at Horizon Development
tending to serve our clients with the best guaranteed service that best satisfies their needs. weather you are a home buyer or an investor, we will guide...