- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Respond to Inquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization's recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization's standards of privacy and confidentiality.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the staffing manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies.
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications so that successful candidates have all the information they need to decide whether to accept the position.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organization.
- To handle the referral system
- Report staff shortage that affects business performance
- Prepare the annual labor needs and the labor budget together with the operation team.
- Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with staff and recruitment agencies.
- Gathers information, documentation and compiles statistics necessary to ensure that required projects information is always accurate and current.
- Assists in the planning, preparation, and implementation of assigned project activities
- Assist in recruiting necessary manpower to achieve or exceed the company goals.
- Keeps HR manager well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems and recommends corrective actions.
- Closely monitoring the HRIS database and related transactions to make sure that the system is updated and current.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
FOR Trade and Project Management
See all Careers and Jobs at THM