- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
- Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
- Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation/monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Tender preparation / adjudication
- Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
- Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
- Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
- Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect the latest information.
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure