- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Records all financial transactions that take place within the company.
- Reviews and insures correct information in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Keeps regular updates of the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Implements the GAAP standards and the accounting control procedures according to the Egyptian law and regulations.
- Distributes expenditures, receipts, and receivables according to schedules.
- Implements the accounting system set by his manager.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and other reports to summarize company financial position for managers.
- Records analyzes and updates the employees’ salaries, penalties, overtime and bonuses of each month.
- Processes the employees’ payroll on monthly basis and ensures employees’ salaries are deposited in bank accounts on its due dates.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Maintain the petty cash fund
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Technobit is a a limited liability company specialized in manufacturing waterproofing materials
See all Careers and Jobs at TechnoBit Group