- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners.
- Maintain visitor register.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick-up or courier.
- Organize courier deliveries.
- Fax documents.
- File documents accurately.
- Maintain equipment and report any malfunctions.
- Monitor, control and order office supplies.
- Responsible for buffet & Office boys.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
GRM Group had its beginnings in 1996 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo and Giza These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as GRM, and the company’s success in separate projects in (Fysel , Pyramids gardens...
See all Careers and Jobs at GRM Group