- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Monthly Commission
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, bench-marking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Create and maintain the corporate social media policy and guidelines.
- Write, develop and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging that engage and motivate consumers.
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management