- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise and review the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Preparing technical and material submittals.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule Planning.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Review subcontractors' invoices.
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Elriyad company was established more than fifteen years ago and started as an individual entity. Then this entity was changed in 2004 to be a joint venture company upon the partners’ desire to establish a larger legal entity that allows new partners and shareholders, resulted...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development