- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Analyze all customer requirements and industry trends and develop new product development programs.
- Ensure compliance to all instructions from manufacturer.
- Design and maintain master spreadsheet for product development and prepare appropriate reports.
- Review all new orders and ensure accuracy of all quantities.
- Coordinate with agents and design new methodologies for product development.
- Monitor development process and ensure compliance to schedule and time frame.
- Manage all production problems and ensure timely resolution for same.
- Assist merchandising and sourcing teams for all product development.
- Coordinate with global teams and assist in development of new products.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics FMCG Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba