- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
- A growing startup that aims to serve B2B and B2C customers fresh cut ready to eat vegetables and fruits is looking for a quality consultant for its facility in Obour City.
- With a revenue share dedicated to empower and develop the community it lives in, working at our company feels like contributing to the community as well.
- The Quality Consultant - Fresh Cut Produce will establish the working base for quality standards, productivity, food safety and employee safety.
- The consultant is responsible for planning the production process, including the suitable methods and techniques to ensure adherence to accredited food safety standards.
- This is an opportunity for quality professionals in the field of food safety to apply and develop the production process of a growing industry in the market.
- Plan the production process
- Carry out regular checks on the production process
- Submit reports for documentation and validation of work procedure
- Propose suitable adjustments on the procedures followed
- Lay out the base of food safety suitable to ensure product safety
- Work on company international food certification/accreditation achievements
- Suggest plans to increase productivity
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
- Degree in food processing/food production or Science or Agriculture or a relevant field.
- 7-10 years of experience in food production environments; preferably of experience in fresh cut production environment to include production management/supervisory roles.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Awareness of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of process controls, product flow, inventory control, quality assurance protocols and equipment optimization.
- Ability to develop key manufacturing performance indicators and metrics and promote & communicate to management all critical production data.
- Strong process improvement background and change management skills.
- Direct experience with production and procurement
- Knowledge of international and national food safety accreditations (ISO, GMP, HACCP).
- Strong knowledge of food safety standards and health and safety regulation
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar field is preferable
We values creativity, open mindedness and integrity. If you think you have what it takes, please do apply to our job by submitting you resume. See you soon!