- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Frequently reporting and reviewing all recruitment metrics (time to fill// Cost per hire) to ensure effective recruitment cycle that meets the company objectives.
- Responsible for the development of all sourcing methods and channels to ensure having an up to date database.
- Coordinate with the department managers to forecast future hiring needs and identify gaps.
- Design Selection Matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explore the market best practice in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitors and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Designs training recruitment for HR recruiters and line managers who are in charge of hiring to ensure following efficient interviewing techniques.
- Conduct regular follows up with managers to define the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the sourcing, recruitment &talent acquisition processes & procedures and the implementation of all recruitment innovations
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high-performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the supervision of all recruitment team performance and their development.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least