- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Work closely with the sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- Follow up with the sales team the leads feedback.
- Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for clients.
- Liaise between the sales team and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Responsible for sending CIL report (client introduction letter) to managing director to ensure the sales adviser's action plan with the developer.
- Receive the daily performance report from sales team.
- Assign leads to the sales team by rotation to work on them.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Green Real Estate
To establish credibility, high quality Service and long-term relationships with our clients & Customers by consistently exceeding their Expectations & continually focused on the three C’s that drive the success of our business: our Clients (developers), our...