- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and Review shop drawings and follow up drawings amendments during the implementation process
- Preparation of As-built drawings
- Implement cost effective measures for reducing project cost
- Coordination between all construction and finishing parties (Suppliers, subcontractors, and consultant)
- Develop full design development package for projects ( plumbing, electric, ..... drawings)
- Coordinate the architectural designs, drawings, and specifications for new and revised structures and interior spaces.
- Reviews designs or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Perform and check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to ensure the accuracy of quantities in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Issues customers and subcontractors invoices.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Reviews preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Reviews Subcontractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to the project accepted guidelines.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Perception Company was established in 2008. We define the customer's perspective through the appropriate form and style of the design and implementation through a professional team to carry out the best work.
See all Careers and Jobs at Perception for Design & Contracting
The company deals with projects as an integrated work of art...