- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi-annual bonus, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Managing and Heading the Human Resources department functions and daily issues including Recruitment, Organization Development, Performance Management, Training and supervising on all the operational functions such as payroll, personnel, and social insurance issues …etc.
- Managing HR dept. budgeting to cover HR activities and expenses and provide periodic reports to control the expenses of the HR dept.
- Conduct TNA and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention and to develop, implement and analyze human resource policies.
- Supervise development of core values and essential competencies in terms of organizations mission and vision.
- Developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining the salary matrix.
- Setting up the hiring process & procedures. Managing Employee Requisitions. Build/Update the company’s job descriptions.
- Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity in all employment practices.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Today System Technique specializes in providing turnkey solutions, from concept design to construction and commissioning of water treatment systems and effluent treatment plants. We have also recently added boiler houses and steam engineering to our range of offerings.
See all Careers and Jobs at System Technique