- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing Cisco Networks Services Including, Installation, Configurations, and Support for Switches,
- Routers, IP Telephony Networks, and related Equipment and Software.
- Closely work with Team Leader to report work progress and consult her/ him on technical issues.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to get oriented on and acquainted with projects requirements.
- Communicate with clients for technical support.
- Conduct detailed surveys on the customer’s site to identify requirements.
- Ensure proper and timely installation of the solution infrastructure.
- Install and configure Cisco Solutions at the customers’ site, then ensure their proper working condition through testing.
- Author documentation on solutions delivered for clients; such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents and release notes.
- Provide technical support and administrative training for customers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services