- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establish strong, long-lasting business relationships with customers via a hands-on approach as well as Carriers.
- Execute & monitor Airfreight Operations to ensure the highest standards of customer care are achieved at all times and to maximize profitability on existing business.
- Insure that all requests are carried out to the pre-set service levels and standard procedures in a timely manner and in line with the clients' instruction as well as corporate standards.
- Ensure the timely processing of invoices, in line with the internal Finance Controlling regulations and ensure strict adherence to the Credit Control guidelines.
- Provide and share the operational knowledge and support to the sales staff.
- Be prepared to undertake travel for business.
- Ensure that all QSHE directives are implemented.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as required.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...