- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Tracking absenteeism and timekeeping of production operators.
- Ensuring effective employee relations, coaching, developing and resolving problem in order.
- Submitting regular progress reports upon production operations.
- Monitoring steps of production process.
- Assigning personnel.
- Mastering operation of production equipment’s from calling for repair; evaluating new equipment and techniques to prevent any stoppage of production operations it is required.
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel.
- Scheduling production personnel workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
General: - B.Sc of pharmaceutical Science
- 5-7 experience in production areas
- M.P training course
- Good command of English
- Computer skills