- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs.
- Typically take the lead role in: Assisting with the business case.
- interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Is playing an important role to coordinate between technical team and client to be sure that progress is going as planned, and business features too.
- Communicate with clients (phone, presentation and emailing) daily with (proposals, presentations and deliver solutions).
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...