- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
A. Strategic role of Administration Department
- Supports organizational mission, vision, values, code of conduct and objectives.
- Align admin objectives and policies with those of the organization.
- Participate in organizational strategy formulation. 4. Has a role in value adding process.
B. Organization Support:
- Maintain good relationships with all departments.
- Organization legal alignment.
- Satisfy organizational and department's admin requirements.
- Understands the industry we work within. 5. Participate in Occupational health and safety committee monthly meeting.
C. Internal Duties:
- Factory hygiene (outside processing buildings):
- Observes environmental aspects (cleaning). Physical hazards, Chemical hazards and usage cycle.
- Security & cameras management and control.
- Utilities monitoring:
- Water, electricity, diesel and natural gas consumption and prices- observing building maintenance.
- Working Conditions
- Labor lockers, toilets, comfortable environment, pest control, employee transportation.
- Light, noise, dust and vibration intensity exposure level. Cafeterias, buffets, and decorating.
- Social gathering: sports, activities, picnics, charity parties.
- Employee recognition: awards, promotion, thank yous.
- Continuing education: workshops, conferences.
- Communication enhancement: brainstorming, compliant sessions, discussion forums. - Empowerment: employees responsibility, projects.
- Contract management: Garbage lifting, printers and coping machines, outsourced services, rents, hazardous waste, telephones, etc..
- Business licenses All necessary legal licenses requirements procedures, Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Supplies Provide business with needed supplies such as meeting room equipment, telephones switch, reception, office furniture.
- Auctions Organizations may need to get rid of unused equipment through auctions.
- Projects Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Professionalism Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench-marking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Budgeting Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances
- Recycling Enhancement Through selling the daily production wastes to other producers to reuse it in other products, which participate in profitability.
- Purchasing administrative materials.
D. External Duties:
- To ensure the good running of business and avoid sanctions.
- Ministry of Industry and Foreign Trade, Federation of Egyptian Industries, Food Chamber, Ministry of State for Environmental Affairs, etc..Local Gov. agencies
Non Gov. Relations
- Legal entities who may affect or affected by the organization business. Political Parties, Business associations, Charity associations, Commercial Champers, grants, US AID, EU grants.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Retail