- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
Outdoor sales representative :
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Open new Clint and area.
- Follow up, Clients.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Accepts the Syrians
About this Company
International Marketing Center (I.M.C.) was founded in Cairo by Mr Sharif Eldin Yousef in 1975.
See all Careers and Jobs at imc
His main objective at that time was to import only quality stationery products to Egypt in order to set the basis for its future co-operations on exclusive agency basis.