- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Type periodic reports and other records
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable),
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
- Issuing certified Cheques, Cheques, transfers in addition to following up all Cheques signature processes to be sure that the cheque/payment is ready to be received by the supplier.
- Managing and handling all suppliers accounts.
- Dealing, on a daily basis, with bank facilities in a way that ensure responding to all their requests and requirement; theses bank facilities include: overdrafts, saving accounts, current account, loans
- Preparing the bank reconciliation report to be sent to the company's Financial Manager, and Banking .
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least