- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Welcomes and directs clients and walk in customers ( end users )
- Answer and screen any incoming phone calls from our customers (end users) while providing basic information when needed.
- Make outbound calls to our customers (end users) according to the abandoned and missed calls reports.
- Create new leads from incoming calls on CRM before being forwarded to Sales department.
- Handle the walk-in customers' ( end users ) rotation at our premises and during the local exhibitions as well as international exhibitions if required.
- Receive, sort and forward daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Assist in administrative work for other departments.
- Update the sales manager with the service level incoming complaints.
- Make sure that the floor is tidy
- Organize office boy & Cleaners work plan
- Supervise the purchasing of catering and cleaning tools
- Responsible for the archive and filing system.
- Handling corrective maintenance plan
- Handling Runners daily tasks and visits with the needed departments.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Security and Surveillance Telecommunications
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at FG