- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To analyze user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions to fulfill the reports requirements.
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles solutions to fulfill the reports requirements.
- To arrange testing for all new systems for extracting fast reports.
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards to complete the Company Documentation.
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team for creating new reports.
Implementing and supporting systems data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Design, Implement and deliver reports/functional dashboards based on business requirements.
- Understand the business of the data and the source data in detail.
- Generate and deliver quality reports to the top managers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Troubleshoot and support all BI related tasks.
- Understand and improve the current reporting environment.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services