- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Review the monthly payroll calculation and ensure that all employee transactions have been accurately reflected in calculation.
- Reviewing the employees' Monthly Attendance, Deducting the absenteeism, Late, early leave and penalties from their salaries.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annually rewards, incentive and bonuses.
- Plan, develop and implement a job analysis for all positions to provide clear and comprehensive statements of each job description.
- Assist HR Manager in all functions and tasks as needed.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management