- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share , Medical insurance , transportation
About the Job
- Manage the branches hiring which guarantee high quality of new hires and on time closure of all positions.
- Conduct CBI (competency based interviews) for entry and senior levels to ensure effective outcomes.
- Visit branches to audit Rec. activities and to interview managerial positions.
- Follow up the HR Officer to urge them to complete their branches vacant positions in the agreed dates.
- Call all concerned parties to conduct reference check at other companies regarding potential hiring to ensure effective Recruitment operations.
- Inform the offer letters to the accepted candidates to ensure complete work operations.
- Ensure effective sourcing for branches that guarantee reducing time to fill for more efficient results.
- Follow and Connect with charity , NGOS and University to attract the right calibers
- Participate in recruitment events (employment fairs...) to ensure employer branding.
- Manage and enhance the Rec. processes on HR System and ensure accurate & updated data.
- Manage and follow up the promotion at branches to ensure smooth work operations.
- Assist in preparing annual manpower plan in line with recruitment manager.
- Ensure recruitment policies & procedures are followed in the branches to ensure applying Department SOPs.
- Review change titles report to be sent to rec. manager.
- Preparing and the compiling and analyzing the recruiting reports (Transfer, promotions, turnover etc.).
- Participate in head office hiring to ensure complete manpower plan.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma