- Experience Needed:
- 20 to 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing detailed plans based on the annual plan for the implementation of all projects and approval and follow-up implementation
- Updating and preparing monthly report results (planned / actual) and the most important recommendations.
- Following-up detailed operational plans of action for each project and completion rates according to the planned time programs and the required quality and within the planned cost
- Managing and monitoring the cost of managing the current projects
- Study and development of alternative plans to ensure the timely execution measures of the current projects.
- Managing and maintaining the compatibility and integration of the implementation of the different professional work items and identification of bottlenecks in the executive work
- Providing guidance and technical control to contractors according to the industry's assets and specifications
- Ensuring conformity of specifications and quality of each stage separately from the delivery stages of each item.
- Coordinating with the respective departments and authorities regarding the executed work deliveries.
- Managing the implementation of customer modifications and ensure that they are implemented as required and according to the approved standards.
- Managing and monitoring project managers to monitor the quality of the work carried out and to conform to the approved work plans and to send a monthly report of the results and the most important recommendations.
- Overseeing performance by outside contractors; enforcing compliance with contracts
- Generating a positive work environment insuring quality performance and retention of staff
20 to 25 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
MG developments was established in Egypt in 1998, specializing in real estate investment, touristic development and construction
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments