- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospects in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Elriyad company was established more than fifteen years ago and started as an individual entity. Then this entity was changed in 2004 to be a joint venture company upon the partners’ desire to establish a larger legal entity that allows new partners and shareholders, resulted...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development