- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Procurement Specialist Job Description
- Collect Suppliers’ updated price list monthly and send them to the sales team.
- Prepare updated prices reference lists for purchased products.
- Maintain suppliers updated reference list.
- Collect offers from the suppliers and negotiate the prices to get a minimum price.
- Send best market price quotations to the sales team.
- Search new suppliers for old and new products.
- Collect promotions from the suppliers and send to the sales team monthly.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions “payment terms, credit facilities, ….etc” with the suppliers annually or semiannually.
- Manage Company deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction through ensuring proper and on-time delivery as per the customer Purchase order terms and conditions.
- Process orders as per Company processes and System.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Procurement Specialist Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Skills:
- Min 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Others: Good Negotiation Skills
- Can Work in a team
- Good Communication Skills
- Eager for development.