- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for the Arabic language champions, with authentic passion for the love of the quality of well written, error-free content
- Review and edit translated material to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of the copy.
- Ensure clarity, and readability of the texts;
- Adhere to in-house style guides that include reviewing for style,
- Correct errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, style
- Tackle the suitability of the text for the students
- Qualifications/Work Experience
- High-level Arabic proficiency essential
- Needs to be flexible, responsive and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that is related to Arabic language studies
- Experience in reviewing and editing technical content
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Job Behavioral Competencies
- High attention to detail and process management.
- Meet all deadlines associated with accurate content creation
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Analytical judgment
- Ability to multitask under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in teams, delivering through and with others
- Writing and editing skills in Arabic
- The monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 6,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...