- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Keep an abreast knowledge of Adaptive Solutions targeted market, partners, competitors and service offerings as well.
- Address prospect customers with direct selling whilst establishing and maintain long-term relations with potential and existing ones.
- Collaborate with the presales and marketing teams to develop tailored presentations, competitive proposals, and offers for prospective customers.
- Properly negotiate the financial offers with clients and close sales deals.
- Analyze sales records to best allocate sales efforts wherever profitable, and recommend changes in the company service offerings, policies, and procedures to maintain a competitive edge.
- Follow up progress in the implementation of sold solutions with project managers to ensure timely and quality delivery of projects, thus customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the marketing team in organizing trade shows and promotional exhibitions.
- Establish and maintain an updated database of Adaptive Solutions’ customers, projects briefs and success stories for testimonials.
- Closely work with Sales and Marketing Section Head in setting sales action plan, reporting progress of sales target achievement, and solving customers’ issues.
- Collaborate with the presales and marketing team to develop clients’ presentations, participate in exhibitions and marketing events.
- Collaborate with the accounting department and assist them in following up collections.
- Generate new opportunities at new clients and match their business needs with the Company designed IT Infrastructure Solutions.
- Build a good business relationship with the new prospect and existing clients.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services