- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing the department’s business plan (Short & Long Term Plans) for the perusal and approval of the Management.
- Developing project marketing & sales strategy, implementation & operation’s action & time plans and media plans execution.
- Developing market researches, analyzing markets and overseeing marketing activities for the competitive projects.
- Invitation of specialized marketing agencies to provide presentation of main marketing aspects (branding, logo, theme, preliminary media plan) as well as the financial proposal.
- Hiring the best suited agency and developing a detailed marketing media plan including all the activities for the project life cycle.
- Residential layouts and perspectives enhancement solutions and financial impact analysis.
- Developing the sales plan (sales activities, sales target, selling phases and evaluation process).
- Creating full pricing strategy including unit by unit pricing, premium additional percentage, price escalation per each selling phase, sales revenue forecasting incorporated with phasing anticipated incomes and monthly cash flow over the project life cycle.
- Developing “Brokers Strategy” (brokers database, assessment, contract, promotions, presentations, site orientation, follow up, reporting system and finally deal closing).
- Finalizing all selling documents (visit card, reservation form, installments sheet, payments receipts, project fact sheet, transfer and cancellation forms and contract).
- Building of the sales reporting system including all the needed periodic sales activities both consolidation and individual reports incorporated with the marketing activities outputs and indicators as well as central reservation system.
- Ensuring that the project’s business plan is completed within set deadlines, on budget, and in line with the entire assigned plan in addition to its accordance with the signed contracts and agreements
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management