- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are a home to incomparable IT services, top-class consultancy and flawless software solutions. Our years of experience, exceptional track record and latest technology makes us a preferable choice.
See all Careers and Jobs at ICT Cube
In this age of increased competition, companies need cutting...