- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The CRM Support Analyst role is responsible for providing 1 st line support for users of our Business. The role will work in a collaborative team environment and be responsible for escalating client issues as appropriate, receiving 2nd line support, advice and development from team members.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people .
- Process product returns and Conduct product failure analysis
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with the Customer Support RMA Team's objectives.
- Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports
- Assist Customer Service with RMA Authorization processing as needed
- Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Customer Service and Technical Support as required
- Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Online Moderation
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Following communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Manage and progress client support emails and calls.
- Document problems and activity and solution for each case.
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests.
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The company founded in 2007 launching its first Retail Store located in Mohandessin, started its business in Electronic devices then getting widened to even including luxurious accessories, smart and high end products. In 2008, we successfully established our second Retail...
See all Careers and Jobs at TechMart