- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
TASK & DUTIES:
- Train users in use of material, tools.
- Responsible for planning, managing and ensuring smooth implementation
- Responsible for effective site administration which include site safety and control of materials/plants on site.
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities to achieve delivery objectives.
- Responsible for project implementation and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programmers.
- Prepare technical construction specifications
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the managing director.
- Track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Estimate transportation project costs.
- Assists residents by answering questions and resolving complaints.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- May also coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Founded in 1975, today EEC Group is one of leading group of companies providing turnkey engineering, construction and steel fabrication in Egypt, Africa and the Middle East. In fact we have delivered our services and products to over 30 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at EEC Group