- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The position coordinates with multiple internal and external stakeholders, in support of the projects assigned to each project team. i
- responsible to coordinate with the members of each project team on the financial lifecycle of the projects including capital planning, project setup, monthly project forecasting and risk analysis, project reporting, process improvement and coordination of capitalization criteria.
- Develop and implement project financial standards and procedures.
- Analyze and report project cost variances, maintain and report project cost forecast in accordance with work breakdown structure and provide progress reports.
- Provide project cost forecast input to Service Area capital planning process.
- Responsible for staff development of the finance staff assigned to each project team and works closely with the construction group.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Al Dau Development, a member of Sami Saad Holding, is a hotel and real estate developer. Sami Saad Holding was founded in 1963, and it has experienced a transformation into one of Egypt’s largest holding companies, driving to diversify its business in the fields of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Dau Development