- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Following & Implementing local purchasing cycle for the company.
- Setting the criteria for selecting suppliers / Vendors and negotiate for contracts.
- Negotiating with local suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best service.
- Following up on the supplier’s payment by sending the due invoices to the Accounting Department
- Reviewing all comparisons and ensure that the selected supplier meet the required quality, best prices & delivery time.
- Preparing monthly/ quarterly reports.
- Handling limited inventory management activities.
- Checking the orders to ensure quality and quantity of purchased items.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
MIDO was established in 1977 with the objective of being a leader in the distribution of high quality Food & Beverage products. Since the establishment till 2000 we pioneered in presenting new products in the market and excelled in the distribution and particularly in after...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido