- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Farm Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring that products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities and overseas production processes. He is responsible to develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop the organizations quality management system and collaborate with packhouse manager to ensure that standards are being followed
- Maintain company’s quality manual and quality records
- Review and report the principle causes of quality loss and non-conformance
- Ensure all check sheets are correctly completed and all non-compliance found have had the correct action taken and signed off
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audits for both the farm and the packhouse
- Collaborate with supply chain planner to establish quality specifications to be met by partner farms and monitor their compliance.
- Develop standard procedure to be followed before onboarding new supplier, including field visit, soil sample testing and oversee continual testing of their products.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Sara’s Organic Food is committed to its consumers and the environment, to grow food that respects natural life cycles, in line with EU Organic requirements. We use natural substances in order to overcome diseases and insects in the field and natural manures to improve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sara's Organic Food ,Tarek Nour Communications Group