- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- To ensure that HSE risks are identified, assessed and managed for all project activities in order to ensure that a safe and high quality project execution and delivery is achieved at the Project sites
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the company’s projects.
- Ensure that all Sub-Contractors comply with the aims of this policy as a condition of their sub contract
- Execute safety programs for locations and minimize company safety losses.
- Investigate incidents, determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Manage reports and present summaries to management with suggested solutions.
- Prepare Risk assessment and health and safety reports for all working activities
- Prepare a general health and safety plan for the company and specific ones for each project
- Train on site engineers and labor in safety procedures and monitor their activities
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office