- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission up to 12,000 L.E
About the Job
A real estate agent sells property by matching buyers’ needs to market projects.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to projects; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying projects; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supporting team members.
- Representing the company.
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
We are looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Presentable Appearance
- Smart, Independent and a Fast Learner
- Good Command of English
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree
- Must Own a Car
- Target customer awareness
- Experience in similar products preferably (real estate / insurance / banking )
- Real estate market awareness
- Generating leads awareness
- Prospecting Skills
- People Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Probing skills
- Telephone skills
- Ability to work in an organized way
- Communication Skills
- Persuading Skill
- Strong drive
- 0 to 2 years experience