- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus+Transportation Allowance+Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage any new project (Retail – showrooms….etc.) starting from the designing phase till the delivery phase including building technical design using AutoCAD, planning of the project primavera MS project, (divide it to stages / phases based on the resources you have and putting into consideration the constrains to ensure project execution within the defined budget and time-lines
- Deal with contractors and get best offers by receiving the quotation and evaluating the final offers after negotiation to be approved from the GM operations and the finance department to ensure cost optimization and quality delivery
- Participate in the contracts issuing process with the coordination of the legal department to ensure that the technical aspects are met
- Manage the projects implementation phase from the construction perspective to ensure items quality and quantity as well as their installments
- Coordinate with the internal related departments and external contractors regarding all the maintenance requests after the project delivery to ensure the project’s smooth operation.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...