- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Transportation company located in Hurghada required an Executive secretary "Female" for the following responsibilities :-
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Filing and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and /or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least