- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversee all trucking operations within the company. Plan, organize, direct and control operations activities for sand and gravel delivery.
- Communicate with the Field Executive on number of loads to be hauled and assigns trucks to the Field Crews.
- Communicate with subcontractors number of trucks needed each day.
- Assign routes to and from the fields and travel the routes to monitor the trucks.
- Monitor and respond to changes in operations by increasing or decreasing the number of trucks
- On a regular basis oversee pre-trip and post-trip inspections with the drivers to ensure they are being performed properly
10 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...