- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Create audit program plans for manufacturing process and suppliers.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Create databases of known defects to develop protocol for repeat problems
- Review product requirements and specifications to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design.
- Use test automation software programs which set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality,
- Analyze and test software during development to ensure quality.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7