- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Create audit program plans for manufacturing process and suppliers.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Create databases of known defects to develop the protocol for repeat problems
- Review product requirements and specifications to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design.
- Use test automation software programs which set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality,
- Analyze and test software during development to ensure quality.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7