- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- A highly skilled Data Protection Technical consultant in the field of VERITAS products family.
- Capable of designing and implementing solutions around NetBackup as well as troubleshooting issues on NetBackup in the shorted possible timelines to meet customer expectations of defined/agreed upon SLAs
- Designing and Implementing NetBackup solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues in NetBackup deployments.
- New backup policies creation and management, review on weekly basis .
- Create SOW documentation.
- Reporting SLAs and MIS as agreed in SOW.
- Annual health checkup, carrying out analysis, reporting it and recommendations
- Liase with Technical support team to ensure that the customer SLAs are met in terms of response and resolution time for the incidents and so that the issues are resolved in the best interest of all.
- Regular interaction with customer team.
- Regular review meetings (Weekly,monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc meetings with identified stakeholders)
- Escalations handling and management
- Preparing various reports as required and agreed upon in SOW and with stakeholders
- Trend and Variance analysis of incidents and identifying root causes and eliminating them
- Carrying out version upgrades as and when new versions release and upon customer approval and UAT
- Liaising with customer team to raise,get approved and implement the change request
- participate in Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) drill which Customer conducts from time to time.
- Application of bug fixes of NetBackup Master Server software only in cases wherein is suggested by technical support whenever there is an impact on NetBackup.
- Monitor, update and track help desk tickets till resolution
- RCA given by Veritas Tech support in cases wherein issue is identified at NetBackup level need to be translated to specific Client environment and given to the Customer. In case the RCA points out issues pertaining to OS,Library, Tape Drive, Storage etc,support team to chase respective vendors till resolution.
- Ensure Drive visibility at NetBackup Level for all backups to avoid any backup failures
- Configuration of Disks, Tape Library drives on master & media servers
- Distribution of backup jobs across master & media servers Successful Catalogue backups to be performed daily basis
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Minimum 6 years of relevant product experience on Designing Critical competencies required
- Implementing and supporting (Veritas specific refer to solutions around the product set competency guide)- Must have mentioned above.
Desirable Experience Required- May
- Excellent technical skills in product have design and implementation
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills .
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time .
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About this Company
Tri Tech data Services is an Information Technology Company that specialized in Services Delivery specialized in three major pillars in IT :
See all Careers and Jobs at Tri TEch Data Services
1. Data Protection ( Backup and recovery)
2. High Availability
We are working with the highest...