- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 5% for every project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Markets services & products by designing & implementing marketing strategy, managing staff; maintaining response operations; maintaining quality ratings.
- Prepare marketing, branding, promotion strategies with tailored yearly action plan with responsibility.
- Accomplish the revenues target by profit center to evaluate performance of the operation staff by results.
- Set-up detailed work plan per project to accomplish and achieve the outcomes in effective & active way.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Resolves customer problems by training operation team; maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Media Production