- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion.
- Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
A specialized company in the field of supplying all the marketing tools and services for organizations in Africa and Middle East region (AFME), with a great passion to provide customized solutions to companies which enable them to enhance success of their activities and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eye LTD.