- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Create marketing strategies and plans, E-marketing tools and how she will use the social media platform in a professional way at any filed of business either products or services.
- Write content and get insight from the different social media platforms.
- Create online Ads in a professional way and how to choose the right target audience.
- Collaboration with the company team like Graphic Designers, SEO and others in order to realize the core activities inside the agency
- Helping our team in Building and execute social media tasks through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and other social media daily duties.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
MAX GYM® is a privately held, comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment lifestyle fitness center that offers a personalized and scientific approach to long-term health and wellness. Our aim is to help members achieve their goals everyday with the...
See all Careers and Jobs at MAX Gym