- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Arabia Group is an Egyptian company that was established 30 years ago with several projects in Egypt and in U.A.E. the company is considered one
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabia Holding
of the top 10 real estate market leaders.
Focusing to deliver real estate projects in unique locations guaranteeing its...